




We had a great Thanksgiving this year, and for the first time ever it was at my house! I am feeling very grow up after this experience. Julie and I prepared the bird, which turned into quiet the science experiment when we discover it came with a heart that we disected - very cool! Our dinner was fabulous! A feast for many more than just the four of us. We thouroghly enjoyed it and will be for the next week or two :) I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful and loving family.
We also had our family portrait taken on friday. If you would like to see the link to all the pictures it will be up on the following website for the next few days: www.dlphotopets.com. Scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on "Denali and Kona". They came out beautifully. We are so excited to get them in actual prints!

3 Comments:
Hi Guys!
I'm so glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I miss being with you, but seeing your pictures so often makes you feel that much closer!
I LOVE your family pictures! What a great photographer! The dogs are looking right at the camera... how'd they do that?????
You are all gorgeous! I especially like the one with the frog fountains!!!!
;0)
Kari
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I loved seeing the pictures of your Thanksgiving preparations, and especially the portraits of the family. I fully expect to have one on a Christmas card for my album!!
Love, Aunt Janet
Happy Thanksgiving, all!! You look great and I can't wait to see which one you pick out for your family picture this year. :) I'm looking forward to having you guys over next time you're down!
Love you,
Kate
Post a Comment
<< Home