Sunday, February 05, 2006






This weekend I went home to see mom and daddy. On Friday night we went to see the Lion King at the Center of Performing Arts. It was amazing! Their costumes and the way they moved was so realistic. They looked so much like the animals!

On Saturday night, Melissa took me to the San Jose Sharks game (Hockey). We sat in the 2nd row, right behind the goalie cage. It was so exciting!! The puck kept hitting the glass right in front of us. I jumped back and screamed every time! Lol! The players would slam into the glass right in front of us and the whole structure would shake! So much action!!

1 Comments:

Blogger katetreick said...

That looks really fun! I went to a hockey game once at Madison Square Garden with Joel to see the Rangers...it was so crazy! There's nothing quite like sitting in the middle of a bunch of hockey fans from Long Island. I hope we get to see you sometime soon!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home